21. Mary regretted ____ to John’s birthday party last Sunday.
A. not going B. not to go
C. not having been going D. 金度完not to be going
22. The famous novel is said _____ into Ch湛江旅行inese.
A. to have translated B. to be translate
C. to have been translated D. to translate
23. Standing on the bank, the children watched the ship _____with all of goods.
A. loading B. being loaded
C. to be loaded D. having loaded
24. I ____ writing the&粉红女郎nbsp;article by the time you get back.
A. shall finish B. must have finished
C. have finished D. shall have f危机任务电视剧全集inished
25. Mary never tells anyone what she does for a ____.
A. job B. work C. profession D. living
26. I’ m sorry I couldn’t get in touch with him before he left, I ___him earlier.
A. had a telephone B. have phoned
C. should&nb直,北京学位英语词汇和语法模仿操练9,原油价格sp;have phoned D. should be phoned
27.With the old man ____&nb截屏的快捷键是什么sp;way, we had no trouble in finding that the my航海王启航sterious cave.
A. leading B. led C. lead D. to be led
28. ____ anything about the accident, he went to work as well.
A. Not know B. Know not
C. Knowing not D. Not knowing more attractive
29.&nbs心爱的图片p;Nowhere else in the world ___ more attractive scenery than in Switzerland.
A. you can find B. is found C. can you find D. has been found
30. The voters told the politician that he could____ on their support 妯娌in the next general elections.
A. expect B. 侠盗飞车圣安地列斯;decide C. count D. doubt
31. An&直,北京学位英语词汇和语法模仿操练9,原油价格nbsp;old friend from abroad, ____ I was expecting to stay w日本大叔ith, telephoned me from the airport.
A. that B. whom C. who D. which
32. Peter wishes that he _____law instead of literature when he was 直,北京学位英语词汇和语法模仿操练9,原油价格;in college.
A. could study B. studied C. had studied D. would study
33. When she heard the bad news, she _____ ***pletely.
A. broke烽烟佳人电视剧全集 away B. broke up C. broke down D. broke out
34. He ___ a large fortune from his business.
A. made B. won C. expected D. gained
35. He never wrote to his father ____ he was in need of money.
A. except B. except when C. except&nbs肛门息肉p;for D. except that
36. He looked behind h钛马星怎样车机互联im to ____ he was not being followed.
A. believe B. find C. make sure D. look
37. The car was repaired but not quite to my ____
A. joy B. pleasure C. attraction D. satisfaction
38. Are you ____ spending more money on the space program?
A. in favor of B. by favor of C. in favor to D. out of favor
39. Fortunately, the demonstration ____ to be quite peaceful.
A.&n直,北京学位英语词汇和语法模仿操练9,原油价格bsp;turned in B. turned out C. showed o直,北京学位英语词汇和语法模仿操练9,原油价格ff D. showed up
40. ____ was unimportant.
A. Whether he 八百标兵奔北坡enjoyed our dinner or not
B. No matter how he enjoyed our dinner
C. If he enjoyed our dinner
D. What he enjoyed our dinner
41. Selfish people often take ____of other people’s kindness.
A. advantage B. care C. use D. profit
42. His business is growing so fast that he 粳米must____ more workers.
A. take up B. take on C. take over D. take out
43.It is desirable that he_____.
A. gives up trying B. give up trying
C. would give up trying D. is going to give up trying
44. Young____ he is, he knows what is the right thing to do.
A. that B as&nbs西兰花炒虾仁p;C. although D. however
45. This is one of the best books _____on the subject.
A. that have好先生演员表 ever been written
B. which have ever been written
C. that has ever been written
D. whatever have been written
46. We wer太仓天气预报e not surprised at ____, for he had worked so hard.
A. what has he achieved
B. that what he had achieved
C. what he had achieved
D. that he had achieved
47. My room is a mess. It needs ____
A. to be tidying up B. tidying up C. to tidy up D. tidied up
48. A great celebration is going to be held ____ the distinguished writer.
A. in spite of B. in honor of C. in favor of D. in the name of
49. All the members in the jury agreed that the man was ____ of theft.
A. criminal B. charged C. guilty D. faulty
50. Having finished the letter, he ____ it carefully and sealed the envelop with a kiss.
A. folded B. bent C. turned D. equipped
51. The police were given an order that the stolen documents must be recovered at all _____.
A. accounts B. conditions C. payments D. costs
52. This new instrument is far superior _____ the old one we bought three years ago.
A. than B. to C. over D. of
53. Not until I reminded him for the third time&直,北京学位英语词汇和语法模仿操练9,原油价格nbsp;____working and looked up.
A. that he stopped B. does he stopped
C. did he stop D. that he stopped
54.I am very sorry for ____ for so long.
A. keep you waiting B. having kept you waiting
C. waiting for you D. keep you wait
55. No sooner had they got off the train____ it started moving.
A. when B. than C. then D. after
56. The teacher has his students ____ a ***position every other week.
A. to write B. written C. writing D. write
57腾讯视频vip破解版. When and where the new hospital will be built _____a mystery.
A. to remain B. remains C. remain D. is remaining
58. The middle—aged man was seen _____ out of the house on 直,北京学位英语词汇和语法模仿操练9,原油价格the afternoon of the murder.
A. came B. ***e C. to ***e D. have ***e
59. The premier and the visiting foreign minister had a talk in _____ friendly atmosphere.
A. a most B. most C. very D. the very
60. My next door neighbor Johnson seems to have _____ opinion on the show last night.
A. rather the strong B. rather strong
C. a rather strong D. the rather strong
unit 9答案：21.A 22.C 23.B 24.D 25.D 26.C 27.A 28.D 29.C 30.C 31.B 32.C 33.C 34.A 35.B 36.C 37.D 38.A 39.B 40.A 41.A 42.B 43.B 44.B 45.A 46.C 47.B 48.B 49.C 50.A 51.D 52.B 53.C 54.B 55.B 56.D 57.B 58.C 59.A 60.C